They don't get any better

Current Employee - Realtor  in  Tucson, AZ
Current Employee - Realtor in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Tierra Antigua Realty

Pros

Unlimited earning potential, positive work environment, great support staff, fair fees, coaching and mentoring as well as great classes for training provided often.

Cons

You have to actually work hard to earn money. It does not just get handed to you. No other issues.

Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail.

Other Reviews for Tierra Antigua Realty

Tierra Antigua Realty is Doing It Right...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Tierra Antigua Realty

Pros

As a real estate agent your income is often eaten up by company splits, broker transaction fees, etc. Tierra Antigua has created a very smart business model and strives to provide industry leading programs and training to boot. I couldn't be happier in my employment.

Cons

I'm approaching my 2nd full year with the company and my only worry early on was market presence. Was Tierra Antigua known well enough in our community; that has not been a problem.

I'm very pleased with how you're running the company. I know you take an ultra cautious approach with your agents -- disclosures well beyond the legal requirements. But, there are many agents selling 1 property a year and that doesn't always garner a profound market awareness.

"Great Commission Schedule and Management"

Current Employee - Realtor  in  Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Realtor in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Tierra Antigua Realty full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

A commission schedule to meet your current sales and marketing needs. Management is always available to assist, as well as a great administrative staff. Overall, well managed and nice people.

Cons

Nothing as long as you are willing to participate and learn. The sky is the limit.

There are newer employer reviews for Tierra Antigua Realty.

Worked for Tierra Antigua Realty? Contribute to the Community!