There are newer employer reviews for Tierra Antigua Realty

They don't get any better

Current Employee - Realtor in Tucson, AZ
Current Employee - Realtor in Tucson, AZ

Pros

Unlimited earning potential, positive work environment, great support staff, fair fees, coaching and mentoring as well as great classes for training provided often.

Cons

You have to actually work hard to earn money. It does not just get handed to you. No other issues.

Advice to Management

Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail.

Other Employee Reviews for Tierra Antigua Realty

1. Tierra Antigua Realty is Doing It Right...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Pros

As a real estate agent your income is often eaten up by company splits, broker transaction fees, etc. Tierra Antigua has created a very smart business model and strives to provide industry leading programs and training to boot. I couldn't be happier in my employment.

Cons

I'm approaching my 2nd full year with the company and my only worry early on was market presence. Was Tierra Antigua known well enough in our community; that has not been a problem.

Advice to Management

I'm very pleased with how you're running the company. I know you take an ultra cautious approach with your agents -- disclosures well beyond the legal requirements. But, there are many agents selling 1 property a year and that doesn't always garner a profound market awareness.

2. Great place to work for local owners

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Pros

Only $375 dollars per transaction, you keep the rest. Owners who care and office staff that is there to help.

Cons

Can't think of anything. They are the largest locally owned brokerage in Southern Arizona. Everyone is helpful and happy to be there.

Advice to Management

More advertising. Locals know us but people new to town may not.