Tiffany & Co.

www.tiffany.com

Another former disgruntled employee

Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) Parsippany, NJ

ProsWorking for a great brand.

ConsHR PLEASE READ THIS. The upper management in Parsippany SUCKS. They need to stop treating people like dog crap. They need to be trained to respect the people that are forced to report to them. The management forgets their only job isn't to wait to pick up their bosses phone calls, and start taking an active role in coaching their subordinates.

Departments that are forced to work in the same area e.g. Distribution, Hollowware, QA, Repair services should not have to feel as if they are second best to the "owners" of that area. Distribution thinks they are the only people who work for the company and have a very limited mindset in many cases due to the nature of their work. They don't take the time to learn what others do and respect them for what they do, they only see themselves. They all act this way, and they know it and are obvious about it.

The company culture is stale at best and not competitive in terms of a positive workplace that promotes growth in any way, or even thinking for that matter - no thinking is the Tiffany way.
Flex time should be implemented, in fact every other company located in the same campus offers it to help accommodate the horrible traffic and other issues that we all face in NJ.

Men and women in the workplace at Tiffany is out of balance (just look at the online statistics) take a close look at all areas, the women in management will go out of their way not to hire a man... you are going to face a discrimination suit if you don't take a close look at this.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake your managers encourage employees to grow and prosper.

The Tiffany name has outlived its market of high end jewelry with most sales at $200 and under!

Sales Professional (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Tiffany & Co. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: 50% discount and Great health benefits! Cons: management is too slow to react and too beauracratic to… Advice to Senior Management: come and talk to the people in the stores who… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great seasonal job for the pay and discount

Seasonal Operations Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at Tiffany & Co. as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: -THE DISCOUNT. Not on reg merchandise but the Tiffany & Co employee store is heaven on earth. I think I spent more there then I… Cons: -Outdated technology. Tiffany computers still run on win 95. Always freezing. Store manager had to haggle with corporate to get a "new" laptop for the… Advice to Senior Management: My store management was wonderful. My advice to corporate is to completely update internal technologies. Yes, it may be an expensive venture but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tiffany & Co..

Worked for Tiffany & Co.? Contribute to the Community!