Tiffany & Co.

www.tiffany.com

Sales

Sales Professional (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsCompany is perfect for learning about Jewelry, and getting started in the luxury world. Once you have worked for the company, you really can go to any other luxury brand. Things really do change based on the location you work in, and the quality of the Director in place.

ConsCompany has changed drastically over the last few years. New, added pressure is forced on the sales staff, and they have pushed out most of the tenured employees. Most people come and stay for around a year, but eventually move on, as they find a better environment elsewhere. Jobs on the sales floor with Tiffany have become entry-level, more geared towards people just coming out of college.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest more in people that you hire. If someone has a rough couple of months, view the person's reputation as in sales, instead of threatening termination. Make room for people who are English speaking, not just Mandarin.

Tiffany is a great company that looks out for their people

Sales Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Tiffany & Co. full-time

Pros: Benefits, training, pay, mobility, advancement Cons: work-life balance, weekends a must, hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very Dissatisfied

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Tiffany & Co. full-time for less than a year

Pros: The only positives about working here are the discounts that… Cons: Too much competition between sales associates. The commission structure makes it impossible to make decent money (basically minimum wage). I made more money working as… Advice to Senior Management: Start treating your employees better. All you will end up with is high employee turnover resulting in poor customer service. The commission structure should also… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Tiffany & Co..

Worked for Tiffany & Co.? Contribute to the Community!