There are newer employer reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Good place to work

Former Employee - Sales Professional in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Sales Professional in Austin, TX

I worked at Tiffany & Co.

Pros

I was hired as a seasonal employee during 2009-2010 holiday and was invited back for 2010-2011. The pay was good and the work hours were not terrible either. I like the majority of the people I worked with and there was a positive work environment.

Cons

As with most any workplace, there are office politics. There were rumors about other employees and not everyone got along... but that is expected

I would suggest doing a little more training for yourselves and also have some type of continuing education for the employees.

293 Other Employee Reviews for Tiffany & Co. (View Most Recent)

Comfortable, yet professional work environment.

Former Employee - Seasonal Operations Specialist in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Seasonal Operations Specialist in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Tiffany & Co.

Pros

Management listens to your input no matter how long you are with the company. Everyone respects each other. High level of guest satisfaction. Management takes employees out to dinners and movies when quotas are met or for holidays.

Cons

Use of a time clock. Sales quotas are quite high. Seasoned employees are given too much slack when they do not contribute. Strict dress code.

I don't honestly. Every leader at Tiffany, I respected.

Great 'foot-in-door' opportunity, If you want to work for Tiffany & Co, this is a great way in!

Current Employee - Seasonal Sales Professional in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Seasonal Sales Professional in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Tiffany & Co.

Pros

Opportunities for advancement! Product training and business education.

Cons

Lots of product knowledge necessary to sell in fine jewelry. A Graduate Gemology degree is highly recommended for success.

I wish there was a better bridge between Sales Professionals and design. The Sales Professionals are on the battleground and know exactly what tools they need to fight. Designers should spend one day a month as an SP.

There are newer employer reviews for Tiffany & Co.