Time
www.timeinc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great work environment overall

Editorial (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Time as a contractor for more than a year

ProsLove the company's creative culture and the content its workers produce is top notch. Offers a great work/life balance. Company offers many events like movie screenings, book signings, ice cream socials, etc. to its employees.

ConsCompany takes advantage of full-time freelance employees so it doesn't have to provide benefits. Because of this, many talented people leave for greener pastures. If temp proves him or herself after a year, he/she should be hired FT.

Advice to Senior ManagementBoost employee morale and hire more permanent, less temporary, employees.

Still print publishers at heart

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Time full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Opportunity to move across brands. Cons: Politics and backward thinkers in management struggle to propel brands digitally. Being a large company with many… Advice to Senior Management: Time inc "lifers" in decision making roles tend to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great summer but was looking for a bit more

Intern (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Time as an intern for less than a year

Pros: As a summer intern, I was able to learn a lot as I… Cons: There were several events scheduled for the summer but each was cancelled even after rescheduling. Unfortunately, was looking forward… Advice to Senior Management: Do look into hiring interns who are wild cards and help… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Time.

Worked for Time? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Time CEO Joseph A. Ripp. All reviews posted anonymously by Time employees.