Time Warner Cable
3.0 of 5 1,150 reviews
www.timewarnercable.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Roller Coaster

Service Technician (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsGood entry level job for those who want to get into the technical field. Benefits are good and so are the (Perks) for working there ex.(free cable,internet,discount phone service)

ConsPay is okay for single person but for someone trying to support a family you really will have to stretch it. Raises are barely visable and management`s focus need to be more on employees.

Advice to Senior Management"If we focus more on whats in front of us (employees and customers) and improve whats around us (products,compensation,incentatives,communication) then our circle of influence would extend throughout the world."

It’s a very strict place to work for and they are only worried about how much work can get done instead of quality.

Service Technician (Current Employee)
    Norwalk, OH

I have been working at Time Warner Cable

Pros: They provide a decent benefit package that is better then… Cons: Even though you do quality work and the customers are happy, they are only worried about quotas and how much work can be jammed into… Advice to Senior Management: My advice would be to stop worrying about the numbers and quotas and pay attention to how the job is being done… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A job is a job in this economy

Field Service Technician (Current Employee)
    Akron, OH

I have been working at Time Warner Cable

Pros: Free cable, nice people and good supervisors, health insurance and other benefits are pretty good, also taking a company vehicle… Cons: The pay is lower that a lot of other companies. Constant complaining about saving the company money but very little (if any) praise for a… Advice to Senior Management: Stop focusing on saving the company money and listen to what your customers and employees are asking from you. Customers do not want broken equipment… More
There are newer reviews on Time Warner Cable.

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner Cable reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Time Warner Cable CEO Robert D. Marcus. All reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner Cable employees.