Time Warner Cable

www.timewarnercable.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable has helped me grow in a professional environment.

Current Employee - Call Center Manager in Buffalo, NY
Current Employee - Call Center Manager in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Time Warner Cable

Pros

Benefits, and the people. Time Warner Cable look to move forward and take good steps to define their business properly.

Cons

Rigid structures impede at times. While progress is always difficult in a larger company, there are ways to guide professional atmosphere to allow growth as a quality of business.

1503 Other Employee Reviews for Time Warner Cable (View Most Recent)

Relax

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Staff Accountant in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Time Warner Cable

Pros

It is a good environment to work at Time Warner Cable, not only because of the free cable and internet, but the people are more relaxing and easy-going

Cons

Since it is a steady company, people would not leave the company. Less opportunities to grow in some sense if you are motivated and driven to grow.

Take some time to evaluate each staff, when u see the potential, please please promote them. Don't let them do the same thing over and over again.

way underpaid for what we do!

Current Employee - Cable Installer in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Cable Installer in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Time Warner Cable

Pros

free cable (which seems to be dwindling) benefits are o.k. I like going to different houses every day and meeting new people

Cons

installers are forced to work in service but not get paid for it, are way underpaid, and are always lectured about our corporate "numbers" being below average when most of those stats are out of our control. supervisors will not stand up for you. we are given way too many jobs in a day. No chance of getting promoted at all. You have to be buddies with someone to get anything. Its embarrassing to go to an install and all you have is old beat up cable boxes and modems to give to the customer.

Admit there is a problem. Do the installation sups even know how to do our job? Do you honestly think we are getting paid enough?

There are newer employer reviews for Time Warner Cable