Time Warner Cable has helped me grow in a professional environment.

Current Employee - Call Center Manager  in  Buffalo, NY
Current Employee - Call Center Manager in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Time Warner Cable

Pros

Benefits, and the people. Time Warner Cable look to move forward and take good steps to define their business properly.

Cons

Rigid structures impede at times. While progress is always difficult in a larger company, there are ways to guide professional atmosphere to allow growth as a quality of business.

Other Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Horrible

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Time Warner Cable

Pros

Vacation time, benefits, branding, colleagues

Cons

Management with less education than the employees they lead.

Place people in positions who are compassionate to the people they lead. Require all managers and directors to hold some form of degree. It's discouraging to see leadership not being able to list some form of education

A fast paced work environment where you are dropped in with a small amount of training.

Former Employee - Retail Sales  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Retail Sales in San Diego, CA

I worked at Time Warner Cable

Pros

If you are aggressive and take the time to find leads and speak to as many people as possible then this is a great part time job that could even lead to growth within the company in the future although do not count on it.

Cons

You will only work weekends, and more often than not you are by yourself which can make passing the time very boring. If a problem comes up that you do not know the answer to then it was sometimes very hard to quickly get in contact with management.

Near the end of my stay with the company it seemed like every weekend they made it harder to make a sale. Whether it was outsourcing our call center or lowering our commissions I found little to no motivation to do a good job.

Take your sales staff more seriously and live up to the title sales "coach". Also it really takes a lot of the motivation away when you lower commissions and increase sales quotas at the same time.

There are newer employer reviews for Time Warner Cable.

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!