Time Warner Cable

www.timewarnercable.com

Really Depend On What Department You Join!!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Herndon, VA

ProsPay is good. Bonus is offered right off the bat. Working environment is flexible (no clock watchers). Technically, it should be a good place to work.

ConsUnfortunately, it also depends on what department you join. Micromanagement, Lack of teamwork, Favoritism are common in my department.

Benefits are weird (90 days before you can contribute 401K, 180 days before you can use your own vacation, one extra month gap to have your healthcare covered after you join the company)

In my department, we do not really do the real work but using outside vendors a lot. If you want to learn hands-on experiences. You should think again about joining.

However, if you are an engineer, above may not apply. I heard it is very different on the engineering side except benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementMicromanagement actually starts from the top.

What was I thinking?

TSS1 (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

I worked at Time Warner Cable full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits. Used to have a staff game room -… Cons: Poor compensation, staffing, expectations too high. Advice to Senior Management: Be honest when hiring. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Steady job with forward thinking attitude, but needs a more professional air

IT Manager (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Time Warner Cable full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Lots of opportunity to move around as there are many offices. Fairly good… Cons: Pay isn't the best and isn't up-to-date with the various… Advice to Senior Management: Give employees the chance to earn flexibility, be more forthcoming… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Time Warner Cable.

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!