Great Company, Supportive People

Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative  in  Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Time Warner Cable full-time for less than a year

Pros

They really want you to succeed, the pay is good, benefits great and I can call any of three supervisors anytime, day or night. They're also quite patient. Every sales job I've had, I've excelled in terms of numbers. Yet I've been surprised at how slow it's been in terms of me putting up good numbers in this position. While it's got me freaked a little, my direct supervisor has been nothing but supportive, "It takes time," etc. Time-Warner Cable is simply an excellent place to work. Most of all, they really do
care.

Cons

The job is difficult and it takes long hours.

Keep doing what you're doing, seriously. I do, however, wish they would hire more America-based Order Entry Reps. And they do hire only a few contractors for installs but I wish they were all in-house.

Other Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Great Summer Marketing Internship Experience

Former Employee - Marketing Intern  in  Herndon, VA
    Former Employee - Marketing Intern in Herndon, VA

I worked at Time Warner Cable as an intern for less than a year

Pros

The first day I began my internship, I was immediately given a campaign to review as well as an outline of project tasks for the summer. Being that I work at a faster pace than some of the prior marketing interns, I far exceeded the list of tasks. Thankfully, there was never a lapse in work as the fast paced atmosphere/environment provided me with other numerous opportunities.

Cons

As mentioned in the 'Pros' section, the very first day I was immediately given work. This was great but also overwhelming at first because I was unfamiliar with the industry or the company culture.

Continue to foster the positive, open, and driven culture that was obvious when I was an intern.

Excellent Stepping Stone

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in New York, NY

I worked at Time Warner Cable full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I loved my time at TWC. I worked in the legal department with terrific people in a real "family" atmosphere. My boss was wonderful, and the experience I acquired during my time there led me to where I am today. There were quite a few perks that the company offered, too.

Cons

If you're in an administrative position, upward mobility is rare to impossible. Salary is so-so. Fine if you don't have a family to support.

There are newer employer reviews for Time Warner Cable.

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!