Well, a group of employees hired an attorney so what do u think?

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Wilmington, NC
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Time Warner Cable

Pros

Great Benefits and Free cable

Cons

Employees treated like children, lack of communication, get written up for nonsense things, offers earned sick time but can't use it without getting an occurence, a few of those and you are fired, discrimination, expected to go in 15 minutes before your shift starts without pay, if not you are tardy and fired, never told about compliments they have received about yourself, can't talk to each other, promised overtime when offered job not true, salary is considered poverty level, each supervisor tells you something different,offered paid holidays but dont get then off, not even Christmas, supervisors do the same things you are written up for, cannot get out of chair, supervisors laughing/goofing off when you asked for help 10 minutes ago,retalation,no promotion possibilies unless you go to other locations,want more?

wouldnt make a difference, we all have gone to hr but nothing is done

Other Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Great stepping stone company

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative  in  Lincoln, NE
    Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Lincoln, NE

I have been working at Time Warner Cable

Pros

Good place to learn the job before going on to another employer. You can learn a lot at this company. If you do your job right, you will be left alone.

Cons

lack of respect for your personal life. Poor management of time off requests. All they care about is weather you show up when you are supposed to be there and if you do the job the way corporate wants you to do it.

get a clue

Love Time Warner Cable

Current Employee - Technical Support Agent II  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Support Agent II in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Time Warner Cable

Pros

Great people, great management, great folks. Love the atmosphere over all, and I could not complain, trust me I've had jobs elsewhere, this isn't my first job or career. They truly credit people where credit is due and they move you up if you're doing well.

Cons

Mandatory overtime, (but could be an upside with the way economy is) depends on how you look at it.

Please, try and put more focus on employee retention and stop scaring people with layoffs.

There are newer employer reviews for Time Warner Cable.

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!