Time Warner Cable
www.timewarnercable.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Time Warner Cable is a solid company to work for, but has a pretty bad reputation in the community.

Promotions Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Time Warner Cable full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe company is pretty honest with employees. The benefits are very nice. All employees receive free cable, internet, and can get phone for cheap. Customer service was better for employees too!

ConsThere is a lot of inside maneuvering that doesn't matter to customers. The company has downsized many of its operations, while charges for services, plus new and upgraded services are coming on seemingly every day.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore time needs to be committed to improving the public perception of the company. Change the name.

Great company at first, regionalization took away employee satisfaction.

Front Counter Customer Service (Former Employee)

I worked at Time Warner Cable full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great money if you are good with people, coworkers are… Cons: Upper management became regionalized and things became bad. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It sucks!

I have been working at Time Warner Cable part-time for more than a year

Pros: Huge discount on Cable and Phone Services, Free internet and… Cons: Management does not communicate with employees, policies are changed on a whim and you have to take a lot of customer abuse. Working in a… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the employees more. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Time Warner Cable.

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner Cable reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Time Warner Cable CEO Glenn A. Britt. All reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner Cable employees.