Time Warner Cable
3.0 of 5 1,151 reviews
www.timewarnercable.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Outstanding company with phenomenal benefits and work culture

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Broomfield, CO

ProsWith over 47,000 employees, you might think that TWC would feel like every other large, publicly-traded company but this is simply not the case. TWC offers a dynamic work environment, outstanding benefits and incredible long-term incentives to assist in retaining employees.

ConsIt's still a big company and thus has inertia issues like every other large company. The company itself can't turn on a dime, but thankfully teams and groups are given reasonable leeway and flexibility to accomplish their goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the employees in the loop with respect to corporate intent and direction. Explain why, not just what.

Great Company that needs to remember to stay close and listen to their Customers

Sales (Former Employee)
    Canton, OH

I worked at Time Warner Cable full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great benefits, decent compensation,a group of people that take pride in their jobs, want to do a good job and want to take care of… Cons: A lot of recent management restructuring is moving the frontline folks with decision making ability away from the customer. Regional decisions made 1,000… Advice to Senior Management: The goal should not be to be the best telecommunication company (as that is not really a very lofty goal nor are these the companies… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to Work!

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Herndon, VA

I have been working at Time Warner Cable full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: This is a good company to work for; I really… Cons: Management is often very disconnected. Advice to Senior Management: For use to remain competitive we need to stay rooted… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Time Warner Cable.

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner Cable reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Time Warner Cable CEO Robert D. Marcus. All reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner Cable employees.