Time Warner Cable
3.0 of 5 1,143 reviews
www.timewarnercable.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Solid company, with a good product.

Network Analyst (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

ProsDecent pay scale, decent benefits, including a pension. This contributes to employees that can deal with the poor management structure staying for a good long while. Turn over is relatively low.

ConsManagement is very old-school, and very invisible to the average employee until something goes wrong. Even in technical groups, no value is given to technical ability, so innovation is very low to non-existent. This is probably due to overt lack of competition.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring in management talent that has recent management education. Pursue education of the workforce, innovation, and share earnings with staff instead of funding share buybacks.

Enjoyed working for the company overall

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I worked at Time Warner Cable full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company offers a great benefits package, including surprisingly low medical insurance premiums. The company… Cons: Cliques exist within the company. Often times, who you know is more important than credentials. So be sure… Advice to Senior Management: Develop more ways for employees to advance (i.e. career tracks,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall a positive experience.

I have been working at Time Warner Cable full-time

Pros: Friendly people, Great atmosphere, Good training program, Opportunity for professional… Cons: Management is not very professional. Advice to Senior Management: The training program is awesome, so is the energy in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Time Warner Cable.

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner Cable reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Time Warner Cable CEO Robert D. Marcus. All reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner Cable employees.