Time Warner Cable
www.timewarnercable.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Current View

Engineer (Former Employee)
Herndon, VA

ProsThe people are fantastic - highly talented, hard working and extremely nice.

ConsThe company is currently undergoing a restructure and with such large scales change comes many challenges. Many of the companies process and procedures still need to be ironed out and with any position the need for flexibility is critical.

Advice to Senior ManagementGiven the right position the right candidate can flourish with support and encouragement. Management needs to think of this going forward with changes to the business.

Good experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Time Warner Cable

Pros: Great place to work and great benefits. Cons: There were unrealistic sick leave policies in our department. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Company has potential to be fast paced leader, but limited by Business As Usual

Director (Current Employee)
    Herndon, VA

I have been working at Time Warner Cable full-time for less than a year

Pros: Financial stability is a positive given the state of the economy. If you perform here, you are… Cons: Business As Usual (BAU) is a favorite word used here. If you want entreprenuerial environment to capture market share and lead the… Advice to Senior Management: System, People, and Process. Primary reason why the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Time Warner Cable.

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner Cable reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Time Warner Cable CEO Robert D. Marcus. All reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner Cable employees.