There are newer employer reviews for Time Warner Cable

It was good place company to work for and great benefits.

Former Employee - Payment Services Representative in Milwaukee, WI
Former Employee - Payment Services Representative in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Time Warner Cable full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Benefits, great place to work

Cons

need to hire former employees

management is fine

reviews filtered by
  1. Good company. Good benefits

Current Employee - AE1
    Current Employee - AE1

I have been working at Time Warner Cable full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Free cable & Internet are a nice perk. The company is very philanthropic, offering many opportunities to give back. Keeps employees very informed. Good marketing and name brand recognition from customers. Solid products, fairly priced, makes it a sellable product.

Cons

Political. Each region run as a separate unit. Seems disconnected at times. With monthly quota, sales are churn and burn without much opp for customer relationship building.

Look at other companies, how sales territories are defined and compensated. Annual quotas might incent AEs to invest in the customers business more leading to more loyal customers and higher sales.

Worst company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Tech Line in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Tech Line in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Time Warner Cable full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Not many pros here, company is going through a major shakeup, pretty bad when a company (Charter) that is worth half of what TWC is, is in position to buy TWC out and the new CEO has big money clauses in his new contract that will pay him millions if he is let go from a buyout!

Cons

Read the pros, the CEO is worried about a buyout and his millions, this is a billion dollar company but I work in a building with a leaking roof, tiles hanging down, broken chairs. It is a joke. Management plays favorites and puts on a different attitude when they write you up. Speaking of that, you get written up ALL THE TIME! I have never, in 20 years of working been written up for anything until I came to lovely TWC. They call their write ups "Performance Improvement Plans" and the workers talk about them in common conversation: "Oh man, how many PIPs did you get last month". It's a joke. Management is under qualified, my manager recently told me that she used to do "coke" on her lunch breaks when she started working there, real qualified to manage there lady! Don't work here, they suck you in with empty promises.

Get your heads out of your rear ends, open your eyes, the competition is going to win. Everything the company used to brag about is gone, we charge for modems, are talking about internet caps, we say no contracts and then sell people PLG's that are contracts, we are going to charge for trouble calls. People won't put up with it and our new CEO making millions of dollars. You will go down as the worst job I have ever had and a lot of people feel that way. Remember though, you can't stay in business without your workers!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Time Warner Cable