Time Warner Cable

There are newer employer reviews for Time Warner Cable

Business Class Field Service Technician

Former Employee - Business Class Operating Services Tech II in Richardson, TX
Former Employee - Business Class Operating Services Tech II in Richardson, TX

I worked at Time Warner Cable full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

High quality training programs, great benefits, has the best open door policy I have ever experienced any were. The upper management is quick to respond to any issues weather it be with people or with tools needed to get the job done.

Cons

To tell the truth there was not much, if any problems I had working for Time Warner Cable Business Class

Like stated above I felt upper management was great to work for.

1361 Other Employee Reviews for Time Warner Cable (View Most Recent)

I.P. knowledge is the future.

Former Employee - Manager in Middletown, NY
    Former Employee - Manager in Middletown, NY

I worked at Time Warner Cable full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good benefits and potential for bonus

Cons

Getting to be slimmed down on personal employee satisfaction due to size and concern of profit.

Too many changes are causing employee stress.

Worst Company I have EVER and PROBABLY WILL EVER WORK FOR!!!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in New York, NY

I worked at Time Warner Cable full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

NOT ONE SINGLE PRO.... Unless you wanna count having a "job"and getting a check.

Cons

So let me start off by saying that I did not leave this company on bad terms. I have never been written up. I had an excellent relationship with my team members and management. I am by no means a disgruntled employee. I left my job for better opportunity and more money. So I worked in customer service and honeslty this really is the worst job ever. I love people and I love trying to solve challenging problems. So customers that were unhappy did not bother me one little bit. However, this company sees it's customers and its employees as expendables. Helping the customer is not really your job. That is if you have to give them any kind of compensation lol. And customers are constantly billed incorrect amount for services and basically are told thats too bad. If you like that cut throat sales envirnment than this is the job for you... that is of course unless you like money. Win together the companies program incentive policy SUCKS.... They never actually tell you what you get paid for..... so when your selling you are not aware of the share you should recieive or why you are being paid a certain amount. It changes from day to day based on some bull crap scale. So you could wake up this morning with a $400 bonus check to look forward to and by tomorrow it literally could be $200. Management and supervisors work in mafia like enviornment. NOTHING is ever straight forward..... everything is a secret..... Job security is a JOKE!!!!!! Hired today and fired tomorrow. Promotion only comes if you know the right people or if your sleeping with the right people. I actually didn't believe that stuff like this still went on........ If you don't have the right connections you won't even get an interview...... Attendance is the easiest way to get escorted to your car....... i HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GET FIRED FOR BEING SECONDS LATE!!!!!!!!!!!! All time spent at work is supposed to be on the phone taking inbound calls.... You have 7 mins of personal time each day..... no matter how many hours you work this is the only extra time you get and your not supposed to take it everyday...How is one supposed to go to the bathroom you ask.... thats what your 15 min break and 30 min lunch is for lol......no excuses and no exceptions. I have a normal functioning bladder and while working here I had more Urinary Tract Infections than I would like to remember. They only promote puppets.... The company is always saying "things will change" buttttttt they use this as an excuse rather than an expression. Things only change in their favor. They steal bonuses. While Mr. Glenn Britt collects his full bonus every year they steal your bonus by rolling it into the crook scheme of this incentive program. So unless you live up to their 'UNREALISTIC' sales, attendance policies, ect. you get no monthly incentive and no bonus!!!!!!!!!! THEY SET THE BAR TO UNACHEIVABLE SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO PAY YOU JACK SQUAT. I could literally go onnnn and onnnn and onnnn but you get the drift..... good luck if you were selected for this job. You are absolutely gonna need it......

Grow a backbone and actually care about your jobs and the well being of the people below you. All the managers refuse to speak up for what is right because they are afraid that they will lose their jobs. This s job the employees constantly need moral boosters. Put together activities to keep your team spirit high.

There are newer employer reviews for Time Warner Cable