Time Warner Cable

www.timewarnercable.com

Lots of room to grow. Could have better management in places.

Pros

Family friendly. Flexible. Decent benefits and salary.

Cons

Not the best management in place. Too many useless changes in direction.

Don't say yes to every project that comes your way. It destroys employee cycles and makes it difficult to get the work done that might actually make a difference.

Other reviews for Time Warner Cable

Worst Company I have EVER and PROBABLY WILL EVER WORK FOR!!!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in New York, NY

Pros

NOT ONE SINGLE PRO.... Unless you wanna count having a "job"and getting a check.

Cons

So let me start off by saying that I did not leave this company on bad terms. I have never been written up. I had an excellent relationship with my team members and management. I am by no means a disgruntled employee. I left my job for better opportunity and more money. So I worked in customer service and honeslty this really is the worst job ever. I love people and I love trying to solve challenging problems. So customers that were unhappy did not bother me one little bit. However, this company sees it's customers and its employees as expendables. Helping the customer is not really your job. That is if you have to give them any kind of compensation lol. And customers are constantly billed incorrect amount for services and basically are told thats too bad. If you like that cut throat sales envirnment than this is the job for you... that is of course unless you like money. Win together the companies program incentive policy SUCKS.... They never actually tell you what you get paid for..... so when your selling you are not aware of the share you should recieive or why you are being paid a certain amount. It changes from day to day based on some bull crap scale. So you could wake up this morning with a $400 bonus check to look forward to and by tomorrow it literally could be $200. Management and supervisors work in mafia like enviornment. NOTHING is ever straight forward..... everything is a secret..... Job security is a JOKE!!!!!! Hired today and fired tomorrow. Promotion only comes if you know the right people or if your sleeping with the right people. I actually didn't believe that stuff like this still went on........ If you don't have the right connections you won't even get an interview...... Attendance is the easiest way to get escorted to your car....... i HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GET FIRED FOR BEING SECONDS LATE!!!!!!!!!!!! All time spent at work is supposed to be on the phone taking inbound calls.... You have 7 mins of personal time each day..... no matter how many hours you work this is the only extra time you get and your not supposed to take it everyday...How is one supposed to go to the bathroom you ask.... thats what your 15 min break and 30 min lunch is for lol......no excuses and no exceptions. I have a normal functioning bladder and while working here I had more Urinary Tract Infections than I would like to remember. They only promote puppets.... The company is always saying "things will change" buttttttt they use this as an excuse rather than an expression. Things only change in their favor. They steal bonuses. While Mr. Glenn Britt collects his full bonus every year they steal your bonus by rolling it into the crook scheme of this incentive program. So unless you live up to their 'UNREALISTIC' sales, attendance policies, ect. you get no monthly incentive and no bonus!!!!!!!!!! THEY SET THE BAR TO UNACHEIVABLE SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO PAY YOU JACK SQUAT. I could literally go onnnn and onnnn and onnnn but you get the drift..... good luck if you were selected for this job. You are absolutely gonna need it......

Grow a backbone and actually care about your jobs and the well being of the people below you. All the managers refuse to speak up for what is right because they are afraid that they will lose their jobs. This s job the employees constantly need moral boosters. Put together activities to keep your team spirit high.

Unhappy at Time Warner Cable

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in New York, NY

Pros

Discounted Cable and Affordable Health Insurance

Cons

Poor Pay, Not flexible with schedule, Not ethical.

There are newer employer reviews for Time Warner Cable.

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!