Love It!

Current Employee - Digital Media in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Digital Media in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Time Warner Cable full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great co-workers who genuinely care about one another, great pay, awesome benefits & perks, managers who are all about hearing how things can be changed for the better and will openly discuss why or why not the change is a good idea.

Cons

I personally can not think of any cons at this time. I have not been here for a super long time. I am sure there will be ups and downs to come, but so far, so good!

Advice to Management

Continue to listen and discuss issues with your employees. Continue to positively build your teams.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great product, good middle level management, poor upper level management

Former Employee - Backbone NOC Technician II
    Former Employee - Backbone NOC Technician II

I worked at Time Warner Cable full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, a great deal of equipment to monitor

Cons

Upper level management likes to keep with the industry round and round approach. Every few years they re-implement was they got rid of a few years in the past.
    Implement complete network with one vendor, then swapped out to another vendor, then back.

Advice to Management

Speak with your engineering teams prior to deciding what will be implemented.

Great place to Work GREAT Benefits! and even better commission!

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Time Warner Cable full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Its hard NOT to get extra pay for incentive every month. You have to try not to get it to actually not get it. My first commission payout once I hit the floor was $413 in incentive pay alone for performance only and being that I was in training for that period I had only made one sale, So 400 of that is performance alone. My next payout will be much larger ofcourse with my sales! And the Managment here in Greensboro is wonderful! we had a training that grove in from raliegh that said some rude things to us while teaching and someone in my class reported it. He was walked out right after lunch. They DO NOt tolerate thier smployees being mistreated! They listen to our concerns!

Cons

don't really have any honestly. i would be crazy to complain. But if I must... I miss being bale to do same day time exchange for when I knew I needed to come in late. Other than that... nothing