Time Warner
www.timewarner.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Good place to work

Principal Systems Administrative (Current Employee)
Dulles, VA

ProsFlexibility in the job and the variety of work available to do is primary for me staying at this company. The work that my particular group does is interesting, refreshing and current with today's companies and technologies. The ability to work flexible hours is ideal. The compensation seems fair. The line-level managers keep the employees informed as much as they are able.

ConsThe uncertainty of the company direction and the uncertainty of the market make working here frustrating and scary. Although the company feels they have a direction, it is not apparent to me. Certain money making properties have been thrown over board in light of making "softer" dollars.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't give up on money making entities within the company. Do more due diligence when buying and selling properties/companies.

An exciting place to work, with high visibility, need to hang in there and I think working would pay off.

A Temporary Position (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Time Warner

Pros: visibility, prestige - an exciting and fast paced place to work. Impressive to future employers. lots of IC and temporary positions. They are… Cons: very big, could get lost in shuffle or red tape. They want to hire more and more temporary… Advice to Senior Management: don't get bogged down with details and red tape More

He is leading Time Warner in a good direction.

Production Assistant (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Time Warner

Pros: The employee benefits are by far the best thing about Time Warner. Also the location, right in the middle of Manhattan is great. Also the… Cons: Although the pay is great, I believe their are other "networks" that pay a little more. However, at the other "networks", you end up taking… Advice to Senior Management: Be more diverse with the assignment of senior positions. Although Time Warner is a diverse company,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Time Warner.

Worked for Time Warner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes. All reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner employees.