Time Warner
www.timewarner.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Time Warner

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Time Warner full-time for more than 8 years

ProsVery good benefits! Deeply discounted, nearly free cable, internet, and phone service. Health care is extremely cheap but offers great coverage and many options.

ConsDifficult to move up within the company. When being promoted the incrase is not based on the pay of the position you are moving to, so you are under paid in comparison to what an outsider would receive coming into comparable position.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhere to start??? S

A Great Place To Work

I have been working at Time Warner

Pros: Strong brand presence at the division level; long-term vision for… Cons: A large organization can sometimes be complicated to navigate Advice to Senior Management: Continue witht he greatly improved communications; enable the division brands to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I have been working at Time Warner

Pros: Entertainment company, professional and focused Cons: large it is easy to get lost in the crowd Advice to Senior Management: streamline the corporate functions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Time Warner.

Worked for Time Warner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes. All reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner employees.