Time Warner
www.timewarner.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Started as a consultant and have worked up to VP

Vice President (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsBenefits witch are slowly declining.

ConsBenefits where better when I started at company. As with most companies the employees are paying more towards their benefits, when I started at TW all my benefits where paid for and now I contribute about 10% and each year and it keeps increasing.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a long hard look on how you handle outsourcing, I have noticed over the years that more jobs are being outsourced, it helps the bottom line but hurts the economy. There are to many employees in India and the company has been downsizing.

good benefits

I have been working at Time Warner full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: the benefits are really great Cons: some managers are not qualified No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good pay, great benefits but the egos & internal politics are off the charts.

New York, NY

I have been working at Time Warner full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great long standing company. You'll have a solid job for… Cons: Very corporate and it sometimes feels a bit archaic with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Time Warner.

Worked for Time Warner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes. All reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner employees.