Time Warner
www.timewarner.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Working at Time Warner was a pinnacle of my creative career; the editorial team I worked with was top notch.

Art Director (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsGreat benefits. Company culture. Great management.

ConsThe ONLY con was the termination of my long-term custom publishing contract due to company restructuring.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease consider collaborating with contract employees to negotiate solutions to changing work needs and strategies; we are often as invested in our work and in the success of the company as a permanent employee, and bring valuable experience to the table.

No job security

I have been working at Time Warner for more than 5 years

Pros: Excellent Insurance, Solid 401K. Kind peers. Paycheck comes… Cons: Metrics run the show. You are always 2 bad months away from termination. There is little teamwork between management and employees. A… Advice to Senior Management: Get out in the field. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Culture sub par for short time was there.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Time Warner for more than 10 years

Pros: Good benefits and pay when was working Cons: Laid everyone off after buying us. Advice to Senior Management: Care more about employees More
There are newer reviews on Time Warner.

Worked for Time Warner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes. All reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner employees.