Time Warner

www.timewarner.com

A wonderful place to build a career

Director (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsWorking for this major media company is an excellent career move. You collaborate with smart people, and the projects you work on touch millions. Time Warner has worldwide recognition and you actually feel proud of telling people where you work. I felt like I could have worked there my entire career. They emphasize work-life balance, I never felt pressured to work longer hours (than necessary) in order to succeed.

ConsIt's a large company - standing out and making a name for yourself can be a challenge. Bureaucracy and a top heavy management makes it difficult for agile and innovative ideas to move ahead quickly. It's a very safe-place to work, they'd prefer keeping with the status quo rather than taking risks and shifting the company in new uncharted directions.

Advice to Senior ManagementTop executives should reach out more often to employees to hear what they have to say (town hall forums). Demonstrate follow-through in performance reviews by rewarding high-achievers.

Great Benefits, Stressful environment

Construction Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Time Warner full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great benefits, good pay, safe, challenging environment Cons: Stressful, constant change, too big to operate efficiently Advice to Senior Management: We are over-taxing employees. I understand that running lean is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to Work

I have been working at Time Warner full-time for more than a year

Pros: work life balance does exist , great benefits Cons: no clear direction from management, decisions are very slow Advice to Senior Management: step back take a look and make right decisions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Time Warner.

Worked for Time Warner? Contribute to the Community!