Time Warner

www.timewarner.com
  www.timewarner.com
There are newer employer reviews for Time Warner

Great Company

Current Employee - Senior Associate, Manager and Senior Marketing Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Time Warner full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

People at Time Inc are great. Everyone is smart, knowledgeable about the industry and works very hard. The company is ahead of the game within the digital stratosphere. Great at diversifying the company.

Cons

They don't make it particularly easy to move between titles. They would bring an outsider in before shifting internally. Trying to get a promotion is like pulling teeth!

Allow employees to make internal shifts at least after a year. It will keep things fresh and keep bodies inside the building.

127 Other Employee Reviews for Time Warner (View Most Recent)

Fired for no cause

Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Time Warner full-time

Pros

Liked the 40 hr job. Liked the benefits and the hours

Cons

Fired by HR after supervisor claimed I cheated on a test. I scored 95% and the people around me failed or scored less. She contacted HR and I was asked to leave the building. No support was given to me before/after the termination. I must now apply for food stamps until I start a new job and cannot get them without a termination letter from T-W and can't even get that. HELP PLEASE AS I HAVE A 5 YR OLD SON TO SUPPORT.

Make sure HR has better training and make sure that trainers are qualified.

Amazing building, Great supervisor but upper management is strange

Current Employee - Help Desk Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Help Desk Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Time Warner full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great perkrs in such a nice building on 58 and 8th avenue. Easy walk to train even in bad weather, Job allows you to grow if you are willing to work hard.

Cons

Not interested in cross training, Upper management tries to intimidate workers and constantly reminds you of how lucky you are to have a job there. Company outsources tons of work so soon the help desk will be gone and only desktop support will be there.

Support your staff more, consider cross training so you can build the talent you have.

There are newer employer reviews for Time Warner