Time Warner
www.timewarner.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great company, it will get even better

Secretary (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsGreat company with good benefits. The company is very diverse with many different products. Should be recession proof - we all need to have fun these days.

ConsChange happens too slowly, costs cuts are always aimed at headcount rather than common sense cuts. Too often the lower paid employees get cut rather than the higher paid executives.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at the actual costs not the number of employees. Cuttting heads but not the workload is not a good combination and leads to loss of morale. Employees are supposed to be our number 1 asset, we need morale to be high.

Great place to work!

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Time Warner full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great location in NYC, great culture & work/life balance, smart… Cons: Like most companies, benefits are changing, but still better then… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

HIgh Pressure Environment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Time Warner

Pros: Great bonuses, and free services. Cons: There is such high pressure to sell that many of the reps started to develop less than ethical practices. Some of these practices were… Advice to Senior Management: Nothing problems with this company are mostly due to laws… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Time Warner.

Worked for Time Warner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes. All reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner employees.