Timken

www.timken.com

Very rewarding

Pros

Global company, exposure to a lot of different aspects of the business, high visibility

Cons

very conservative culture and environment

empower younger associates

Other reviews for Timken

Great employer in the Lebanon, NH area

Pros

Some of the reasons why I joined Timken were the job responsibilities, salary, benefits, professional management, and vertical advancement opportunities.

Cons

Some people find the area to be too slow paced and middle aged. The company faces constant direction from corporate.

More succession planning and better training would prepare the general workforce for the constant changes directed from corporate in Ohio.

Great place for an intern.

Former Employee - Intern
    Former Employee - Intern

Pros

The intern program was great with many different events hosted for interns to show them the company and to network with other employers and managers. I learned a lot and you are given great opportunities for full time jobs afterwards. Company promotes primarily from within the company.

Cons

Management pushes full time employees quite hard and is reluctant to spend money. My supervisor frequently put in long days and worked weekends. As an intern I was kept to a regular 40 hour work week but that was so the company didn't have to pay me over time as an hourly employee.

There are newer employer reviews for Timken.

Worked for Timken? Contribute to the Community!