Tintri

www.tintri.com
  www.tintri.com
There are newer employer reviews for Tintri

Amazing engineering products, very smart and nice people

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Tintri full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- Best in class products, top management is very focused, respects everyone and encourages innovation
- Free lunch on Mondays
- Good balance of work and life

Cons

- I'd have liked little bit extra pace in releasing products to put competition at check

- Hire people (at least engineering and sales teams) and grow fast

20 Other Employee Reviews for Tintri (View Most Recent)

Great workplace, friendly people

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Tintri

Pros

The people are really, really friendly and incredibly smart. One of the people I worked with developed the original RAID system. Also, there is zero company drama or any BS like that. They went out of their way to make sure the interns felt at home, and took us to great restaurants and fun offsite activities like laser tag. The pay was also significant, as they are doing very well compared to their competitors. Amazing company to work at.

Cons

There isn't a whole lot to do at the office. There are company hikes regularly, but I'm not a super outdoorsy person so I didn't go on any of them.

Challenge the Storage Quo

Current Employee - Marketing in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Tintri full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Tintri is on fire. The company is selling a massively differentiated technology into a well established market. Working at Tintri is living inside the Innovator's Dilemma... witnessing the disruption of a $20B market. All I see around me is momentum--an unmatched rhythm of new ideas and products, analyst recognition, and fanatical customers. Senior leadership is seasoned and confident, giving the employees every reason to believe this company is a future giant.

Cons

Tintri is a mature start-up. Individuals looking for the fraternal feel of stereotypical Silicon Valley start-ups will be disappointed at the ping pong table-to-employee ratio. Tintri employees bond over doing great work, and prefer to use their evenings to spend time with their families.

The management team is the most transparent in the Bay Area. Our CEO writes his priorities on his office door for all to see. All-hands meetings expose the good, bad and ugly, and keep everyone up to date on major market and company issues. Stay transparent!

There are newer employer reviews for Tintri