Title Resource Group
www.trgc.com Mount Laurel, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Only those desperate for work should consider working for Mid-Atlantic Settlement Services.

Processor (Current Employee)
Hunt Valley, MD

I have been working at Title Resource Group

ProsThey feed you lunch on the last Friday of every month.
Up until 2009, their Insurance plans and choices have been excellent and reasonably priced. Beginning next year they have taken away most of our options and also made it impossible for many of us to continue going to the same doctor. Our prescriptions are also all going to be discontinued and have to be set up all new at another company.
The good news is that you likely will never be fired because so many employees are leaving that they can't afford to send anyone away.

ConsThe only reason to work for Mid-Atlantic Settlement Services is if you are deperate for a job. The business is about processing and closing Real Estate transactions such as refinances and purchases. Our management comes from the mortgage side of such transactions. Few of them are licensed or experienced in the title business that they are attempting to run. Title is different from lending. Our management has little to no knowledge of how to do the jobs in our company. They make decisions that make the jobs harder to do instead of easier.
They send us out reports telling how many millions of dollars the company made in a given quarter yet they have taken away the employer match on our 401K plans and haven't given salary increases in 4 1/2 years. I'm doubt that any of the managers, VP's etc have taken either a cut in pay or a cut in benefits. Even during the Real Estate boom time when the company was raking in the money, employees didn't get so much as a cost of living increase.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet the managers and supervisors trained on how to manage people. Make the Vice Presidents and President have title licenses like the settlement officers have to have. Train the President in common courtesies so that he stops offending employees and clients.

Great support from mid level management

I have been working at Title Resource Group

Pros: Good pay and benefits. Co-workers are great to work with… Cons: Company is a bit behind the curve when it comes… Advice to Senior Management: More communication around the direction of the company More

So much potential, I hated to leave.

Escrow (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Title Resource Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The time off policy is generous, same with bereavement. The IT team in the California division is very helpful and knowledgeable. TRG… Cons: The 401K match has much to be desired and they do not offer a discount for employees to purchase company stock (Realogy). The employee review… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be so afraid to spend a little money TRG. Your competition is passing you up. Hire more IT people, a dedicated group only for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Title Resource Group.

Worked for Title Resource Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Title Resource Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Title Resource Group CEO Don Casey. All reviews posted anonymously by Title Resource Group employees.