TitleMax

www.titlemax.com
  www.titlemax.com
There are newer employer reviews for TitleMax

An easy way for a motivated individual to make a great salary

Current Employee - General Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - General Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at TitleMax

Pros

The hours are amazing! All stores close at 7 on weekdays, only 10-4 on Saturday and closed Sunday! Managers work a schedule of 1 week you work 5 and a half days, (every other Saturday) the week after u work 4 days a week. Work\life balance hello! So this week I'm off Sunday, Tuesday, Saturday. Then Sunday I'm off as well, then that week I work thro Saturday. If your from retail this is a dream come true. Not to mention the workload is NOTHING compared to retail. So your only managing a staff of up to 3 ppl. And I'll be honest, this job is so easy a monkey could do it so u can hire people u really enjoy being around who are reliable. <-- uh huh. I said it. This job is simply data entry and customer calling. If u have complaints about this job, your 1 confused individual :)

Cons

It's hard to say there is any. About once a week we do field visits where you send ur employees to customers houses who we cant get in contact with who haven't paid. They get paid for mileage graciously. Then they ring the doorbell and ask if "they've been ok" cuz we haven't heard from them. They ask if they want to speak w the general manager and hand them the store cell phone. This part of the job when I first started made me nervous. But all these ppl u visit become friends so it's not an uncomfortable situation and they never answer their door anyway. And when they do they know who we are and usually invite us in which we cant do but you get the point. Plus, It's an office job w lots of sitting. Bring your coffee maker.

My DMs have PERSONALITY. They are not scared to have fun and let their guard down. thank god for titlemax

193 Other Employee Reviews for TitleMax (View Most Recent)

its okay

Current Employee - General Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - General Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at TitleMax

Pros

Pay is good, no sundays, basic job so it may be easy

Cons

no respect for family time.
    you get a "just a number" feeling
    no communication
    they promote the possibility to promote but when you show interest of promoting youre ignored.

Communicate more and show more interest in employees personal growth.

I love working at TitleMax Corporate because I am surrounded by a wide array of energetic and innovative professionals.

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Savannah, GA
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Savannah, GA

I have been working at TitleMax

Pros

I love working at TitleMax because it is a company that is rapidly growing, so I constantly get to be a part of new projects, which excites me to go to work each day. One of the best things about being a part of a company that is expanding so much is the opportunity to learn a lot. The people in my department and I possess a close-knit relationship where they are not only my co-workers, but also my peers and my mentors. Also, Corporate Headquarters is in the heart of Downtown Savannah, Georgia, which is one of the most gorgeous places in the country and gives the office a great atmosphere and charm.

Cons

Our office is split up into three different buildings on the same square, which is a con because we do not get to see everyone all the time, and makes the corporate environment not feel as big as it is.

I think we could have more corporate team-building events after work – such as a softball team. I feel very involved with departments that I work with, but would like to get the opportunity to know people that I don’t work with on a daily basis.

There are newer employer reviews for TitleMax