TitleMax
www.titlemax.com Savannah, GA 5000+ Employees

An easy way for a motivated individual to make a great salary

General Manager (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsThe hours are amazing! All stores close at 7 on weekdays, only 10-4 on Saturday and closed Sunday! Managers work a schedule of 1 week you work 5 and a half days, (every other Saturday) the week after u work 4 days a week. Work\life balance hello! So this week I'm off Sunday, Tuesday, Saturday. Then Sunday I'm off as well, then that week I work thro Saturday. If your from retail this is a dream come true. Not to mention the workload is NOTHING compared to retail. So your only managing a staff of up to 3 ppl. And I'll be honest, this job is so easy a monkey could do it so u can hire people u really enjoy being around who are reliable. <-- uh huh. I said it. This job is simply data entry and customer calling. If u have complaints about this job, your 1 confused individual :)

ConsIt's hard to say there is any. About once a week we do field visits where you send ur employees to customers houses who we cant get in contact with who haven't paid. They get paid for mileage graciously. Then they ring the doorbell and ask if "they've been ok" cuz we haven't heard from them. They ask if they want to speak w the general manager and hand them the store cell phone. This part of the job when I first started made me nervous. But all these ppl u visit become friends so it's not an uncomfortable situation and they never answer their door anyway. And when they do they know who we are and usually invite us in which we cant do but you get the point. Plus, It's an office job w lots of sitting. Bring your coffee maker.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy DMs have PERSONALITY. They are not scared to have fun and let their guard down. thank god for titlemax

The worst place I have ever worked

Birmingham, AL

I have been working at TitleMax

Pros: When you get your own store, there is money to… Cons: There is no work-life balance. Managers are expected to work one week at 6-days from 830-7 and then the next week, 4 days their weeks… Advice to Senior Management: look at the time committment you are asking your GMs… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

its okay

General Manager (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at TitleMax

Pros: Pay is good, no sundays, basic job so it may… Cons: no respect for family time. you get a "just a number" feeling no communication they promote… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate more and show more interest in employees personal growth. More
There are newer reviews on TitleMax.

Worked for TitleMax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TitleMax reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TitleMax CEO Tracy Young. All reviews posted anonymously by TitleMax employees.