TitleMax

www.titlemax.com
  www.titlemax.com
There are newer employer reviews for TitleMax

Current Over Staff Manager

I have been working at TitleMax full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Structure of the company seems solid, so far. Upper Management seems very committed to making this the best company in the industry.

Cons

Taking a little longer than expected to get my own Branch. CSR's do not receive benefits, I believe they should.

Need massive training in existing stores. A lot of the stores are doing their own thing. Should be more consistant at each store.

193 Other Employee Reviews for TitleMax (View Most Recent)

work

I have been working at TitleMax

Pros

very nice place to work bestto work at

Cons

no cons no cons no

Potentially ok company in a shady business.

Former Employee - General Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - General Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at TitleMax full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Hours of operation, meeting new people, and a few GM's do have the chance to make good money.

Cons

No real business plan, cutthroat management style, and if your not lucky enough to get assigned to a good location, your career is over.

Stop the cookie cutter approach to building store budgets. You need to hire a real finance team that understands business trends, internal cannibilization, and growth patterns. All stores are not created equal and they will not grow at the same rate.
    Senior Mgmt. needs to come out and participate in weekly marketing efforts and then decide what needs to change. Thousands of flyers on windshields and door knobs, waving a sign by the street, and stalking our competition for license plate numbers of customers...really?? If you want to get involved in neighborhood marketing, then you should give stores the tools to do so.

PS..if you open multiple stores around an existing store it will have an impact on the existing stores business....if you believe otherwise you are just foolish, uneducated, and out of touch with the real business world.

There are newer employer reviews for TitleMax