TitleVest

titlevest.com

Current Employee Review

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsI’ve worked for TitleVest for over 5 years and honestly cannot disagree more with many of the reviews on this forum. There are a number of examples of individuals making their way up the company’s ladder. TitleVest operates in an industry that is results driven and requires similar results from its employees. If an employee gives it their all, they can find themselves in an supervisory position without all of the politics that surround promotions that you would find in large companies. Alternatively, TitleVest offers a number of positions for individuals looking to simply support themselves through grad school or while they seek out careers in the Arts.

I enjoy working with individuals that are smart, goal oriented and social. I don’t necessarily enjoy all of the work I do (I work in IT, so I enjoy most of it), but one of the things that drives me to continue working for TitleVest, I get to work with a great, diverse and social team.

When looking for a job, no one looks at whether they can make friends while working there. I’ve made many friends at TitleVest and enjoy the fact that I am not just a cog in the wheel. My opinion matters and acted upon when appropriate. I also take comfort in the fact that everyone, from the typists to CEO, is approachable and generally interested in me as a person.

ConsStress – There have been a number of posts on this forum that attribute their failure at this firm to stress. TitleVest is a small-medium sized company and expects accurate, on time results from its employees (something every for-profit company expects). Over the last few years, the bar has been set pretty high. It could be quite stressful to meet these standards, if you are new to an environment such as the one there.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdditional involvement in some of the backend politics that seem to exist in all companies - Reading through many of the posts on this site, it appears that many of them surround interactions or perceived neglect from supervisors or their peers. I do not propose becoming directly involved, but wish management would look to be made aware of situations where employees are unhappy working in a particular position or in a particular department and help resolve the situation.

The Real Deal

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at TitleVest full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I’ve been with TitleVest for over three years now, and although I don’t usually comment on anonymous opinions about movies or politics or whatever, I… Cons: Stress: High, high professional standard to meet, fast and perfect work expected. BUT, there’s no “one strike you’re out” rule. You get trained, ask… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciation: Actually has gotten better over the last year, with free social things like bowling, holiday party at a local bar, etc., but also each… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Save Yourself

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at TitleVest

Pros: Relaxed dresscode. While the majority of people are horrendous there are a handful that are… Cons: Unbelievably high expectations are set for some people while others - “supervisors” - stroll around like they are above doing work. So called “supervisors”… Advice to Senior Management: Stop playing favorites. Try for a more professional atmosphere; one where people who are chosen for a supervisory role are fit to lead others. Not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TitleVest.

Worked for TitleVest? Contribute to the Community!