Tocquigny

www.tocquigny.com
  www.tocquigny.com
There are newer employer reviews for Tocquigny

A fantastic place to learn and meet smart people

Former Employee - Director in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Director in Austin, TX

I worked at Tocquigny full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I met some of the most talented people of my career at Tocquigny. I was given more responsibility in a short period of time than I would have gotten anywhere else. It's truly a full service agency and a lot to learn if you're hungry. I hear things have been on the upswing lately and they are winning lots of business.

Cons

It's not for everyone - you need to be entrepreneurial, hungry, passionate. But, I had a great experience, so not much bad to say.

Continue to mentor and foster top talent.

45 Other Employee Reviews for Tocquigny (View Most Recent)

Industry leading talent with a view from the top of the world!

Former Employee - Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer/Office Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Tocquigny full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Scratch below the surface of the amazing views and awesome office, you will find the hardest and most talented group of people assembled. I was lucky enough to be their Mama for three years. After coming over to Tocquigny from KXAN, I wasn’t sure what to expect. I found a home. I was lucky enough to support this group and their fearless leader Yvonne. I learned more in my time there then in my previous positions combined. The TEAMWORK, selfless attitudes and the working toward a common goal of striving to be the best permeates the 17th Floor. If not for my deciding to pull the trigger on a major life change and move out of state, I would still be there with a warm smile, snappy yet witty one liner and a candy bowl full of love and the best chocolate in the State. I highly recommend the opportunity for anyone to work here and if anyone were to tell you differently, it’s my assumption that he or she would feel that way just about anywhere.

Cons

Have faith that the hires you made are up to the task at hand!

Like any good relationship, communication is key...keep those lines open, my last year there was major headway, keep it up!

So much potential...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Tocquigny full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The office is a little dated (Ikea or 80s Industrial), but still a cool view never hurts. Also, just about every Friday is "Free Beer Friday!"

Cons

Struggling with the old traditional agency model as they try to compete with up-and-comer virtual shops. The clients' best interest is rarely at heart for the agency's senior management and owners.

Shed dead weight departments and overkill overhead. Also, put your money on more senior strategy folks.

There are newer employer reviews for Tocquigny