Tocquigny

www.tocquigny.com
  www.tocquigny.com
There are newer employer reviews for Tocquigny

Good people, too much turnover

Former Employee - Creative in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Creative in Austin, TX

I worked at Tocquigny full-time (more than an year)

Pros

From the day I started, I was directly involved in the creative process. Management seemed to really respect me and my work, and I enjoyed working with the team. Great young people and team players.

Cons

Too much turnover. I wish management would find a way to keep valuable people. A bit too much granular involvement from upper management.

Trust your people to do their best work. Identify your high-performers and give them a path for success.

Tocquigny Response

Apr 5, 2014President

Hi thank you for this feedback. It is SO important for us to have great people and I agree that turnover has been higher than it should be. In the fall of 2013 Yvonne and the senior management team ... More

45 Other Employee Reviews for Tocquigny (View Most Recent)

Tocquigny is a very welcoming and friendly agency. The environment is professional, yet happy-go-lucky and comfortable.

Former Employee - Creative Intern in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Creative Intern in Austin, TX

I worked at Tocquigny as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Their intern program is among the best I've ever experienced. It provides real client engagement and agency work. The CEO makes time for anyone and everyone. The environment at the office is friendly, fun and relaxing. Every Friday the office has a get together during which employees drink and play games.

Cons

Not enough interaction among the different departments.

Keep on keepin' on

Great place to work

I have been working at Tocquigny full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I feel very lucky that I get to work with with smart, happy, energetic people who work hard for each other and hard for their clients every day. The culture is young and growing in the right direction. The company allows for a great work-life balance, as they value their people and respect their lives in and outside of the office.

The fact that we are small and nimble and can each wear multiple hats daily and with grace is a testament to the talented folks that make up our Tocquigny family. Most importantly, everyone is genuinely dedicated to creating great work that delights the clients and yields great results.

Cons

Because we are a small shop, we don't have huge departments of people able to take on multiple projects at the drop of a hat - we are each busy daily (which is not a bad thing). This means that sharing resources at times can be tricky. We must continue to work smarter and more efficiently in efforts to continue delivering quality work that's on time and exceeds clients expectations.

Continue working hard on guiding the company in the right direction. Keep your your people happy and continue making Tocquigny a great place to work, grow and be challenged.

There are newer employer reviews for Tocquigny