Todd McFarlane Productions

www.spawn.com

A fair to poor place to work, that used to be one of the greatest employers.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsTMP is the parent company of an empire built by Todd McFarlane and his wife. The office environment is very casual and employees can wear comfortable clothing all year round. Larger departments such as accounting have good opportunities for growth. The headquarters is located in Tempe in a central location in an upscale office park. Employees have access to special toys and comics that may be hard to find at retail outlets, and discounts at the retail stores.

ConsThe company under previous management has made some very bad decisions in the last few years and the owners and upper management now have an us against them mentality with the staff. The easy go lucky environment where performance is rewarded is long gone. Raises are inconsistent and the company is trimming costs as fast as possible. It is now a very stressful place to work and micromanagement is rampant, with everyone pointing fingers at everyone else.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company needs some outside help to help it get back on track. Promoting from within is detrimental when the same people are shifted around to different departments and no one has an external perspective. Communication from the managers down to the staff is poor at best and needs improvement.

Fun environment, anything but lucrative though.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

I worked at Todd McFarlane Productions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The environment is laid back and creative. The office is casual and everyone is on a first… Cons: The pay is poor across all levels of the company compared to competitors in the industry. Financial promises were made that were not fulfilled. Many… Advice to Senior Management: I enjoyed my time there. But to keep the best talent you have to pay for it. If you are offered a position and you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cool place to work, paycheck another story.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bloomingdale, NJ

I worked at Todd McFarlane Productions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Dress like your at home, creative environment, some good people. Cons: Very low pay. Difficult to advance, everyone wants to advance… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Todd McFarlane Productions.

Worked for Todd McFarlane Productions? Contribute to the Community!