Toll Brothers
www.tollbrothers.com Horsham, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

The Best Home Builder in America

Advertising/Marketing/Graphics Coordinator (Current Employee)
Horsham, PA

I have been working at Toll Brothers

ProsGreat perks like the guest houses across the country; exceptional management team; solid business model; financial strong and stable company - employees feel confident about the product and the legacy we are all creating together.

ConsToo much paper work and forms; need to streamline / convert to electronic when possible; Need to streamline the paperwork and all the procedures - seems like the procedures in place benefit the main office staffs rather than the field staff and frankly they are our front line and we need to do everything we can to free them up so they can focus on converting sales and providing first-class service. After all, the field teams are the only ones that deal directly with the customer - NOT The main office staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet out in the field more - spend a weekend or 2 or 3 in a sales office or in the field negotiating contracts with the trades and inspecting quality; seems like sometimes upper management provides advice based on their own past experiences which tend to have been 10 or so years ago or longer. Times have changed...

Management at Toll Brothers

IT Professional (Current Employee)
Horsham, PA

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros: The department that I work in is understanding of family first. This is… Cons: Management, management and management. Upper management needs to understand the effects of technology on the business they manage. This… Advice to Senior Management: Start respecting the people that keep the company running and… More

If you can sell quality and luxury, this is the company for you!

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros: 1. From top leadership to peers, these are people of integrity and of high ethical standard: You will feel good about selling these homes because… Cons: A lot of paperwork. There are many protocols to follow (I guess for your own protection, but...). And… Advice to Senior Management: Love your philosophy of integrity and high ethical standard! And love that I am being heard. Now, if you could… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Toll Brothers.

Worked for Toll Brothers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toll Brothers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Toll Brothers CEO Douglas C. Yearley, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Toll Brothers employees.