There are newer employer reviews for Toll Brothers

The Best Home Builder in America

Current Employee - Advertising/Marketing/Graphics Coordinator  in  Horsham, PA
Current Employee - Advertising/Marketing/Graphics Coordinator in Horsham, PA

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros

Great perks like the guest houses across the country; exceptional management team; solid business model; financial strong and stable company - employees feel confident about the product and the legacy we are all creating together.

Cons

Too much paper work and forms; need to streamline / convert to electronic when possible; Need to streamline the paperwork and all the procedures - seems like the procedures in place benefit the main office staffs rather than the field staff and frankly they are our front line and we need to do everything we can to free them up so they can focus on converting sales and providing first-class service. After all, the field teams are the only ones that deal directly with the customer - NOT The main office staff.

Get out in the field more - spend a weekend or 2 or 3 in a sales office or in the field negotiating contracts with the trades and inspecting quality; seems like sometimes upper management provides advice based on their own past experiences which tend to have been 10 or so years ago or longer. Times have changed...

74 Other Employee Reviews for Toll Brothers (View Most Recent)

Management at Toll Brothers

Current Employee - IT Professional  in  Horsham, PA
    Current Employee - IT Professional in Horsham, PA

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros

The department that I work in is understanding of family first. This is very important for someone such as myself that has young, school aged children.

Cons

Management, management and management. Upper management needs to understand the effects of technology on the business they manage. This is 2008 and we do not use pencil and paper anymore. They need to start respecting our jobs more.

Start respecting the people that keep the company running and keep up with new advances in technology in the field.

If you can sell quality and luxury, this is the company for you!

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros

1. From top leadership to peers, these are people of integrity and of high ethical standard: You will feel good about selling these homes because you know that these people will do right by your future homeowners during and after the home buying process.

2. Senior management listens to Sales for market feedback and they take immediate action according to that market condition.

3. Plus Toll Brothers' homes are one of the highest quality homes... as products, these are one of the best products that you can sell in residential construction.

Cons

A lot of paperwork. There are many protocols to follow (I guess for your own protection, but...). And sometimes people tend to do things certain way not knowing why, just because that's the way it has been.

Love your philosophy of integrity and high ethical standard! And love that I am being heard. Now, if you could just approve new, faster computer (preferably tablet PCs so that we can save papers and time) and faster copiers... hahaha.

There are newer employer reviews for Toll Brothers

Worked for Toll Brothers? Contribute to the Community!