Toll Brothers
www.tollbrothers.com Horsham, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Robert I. Toll leads the way other builders should

Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

ProsThe fact that the company treats you like you run your own business. It's up to you how much you make, and up to you how you succeed or fail. I'm very happy with my job. I really haven't found negatives to this job. Maybe the fact that you sit in a model all day. I mean Real Estate as a whole is down, but Toll Brothers is awesome. Perhaps the fact that we are a little behind the 8 ball in terms of being a "green" builder. But for the most , this is a fantastic company for anyone wanting to work for a professional builder of dreams.

ConsI really haven't found any yet, and I've been with them for a while. I mean Real Estate as a whole is down, but Toll Brothers is awesome. Perhaps the fact that we are a little behind the 8 ball in terms of being a "green" builder. But for the most , this is a fantastic company for anyone wanting to work for a professional builder of dreams.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone yet.

Toll Brothers is a great place to work.

Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee)
    Horsham, PA

I worked at Toll Brothers

Pros: TBI is a well run company that is currently struggling due to economic parameters. However, the senior management makes every effort to make the… Cons: As with most large companies, salaries are on the lower side. Because of the size… Advice to Senior Management: The only thing I was disatisfied with at Toll was the level of compensation for the work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The Best Home Builder in America

Advertising/Marketing/Graphics Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Horsham, PA

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros: Great perks like the guest houses across the country; exceptional management team; solid business model; financial strong… Cons: Too much paper work and forms; need to streamline / convert to electronic when possible; Need to streamline the paperwork and all the procedures -… Advice to Senior Management: Get out in the field more - spend a weekend or 2 or 3 in a sales office or in the field negotiating contracts with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Toll Brothers.

Worked for Toll Brothers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toll Brothers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Toll Brothers CEO Douglas C. Yearley, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Toll Brothers employees.