Toll Brothers

Robert I. Toll leads the way other builders should

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros

The fact that the company treats you like you run your own business. It's up to you how much you make, and up to you how you succeed or fail. I'm very happy with my job. I really haven't found negatives to this job. Maybe the fact that you sit in a model all day. I mean Real Estate as a whole is down, but Toll Brothers is awesome. Perhaps the fact that we are a little behind the 8 ball in terms of being a "green" builder. But for the most , this is a fantastic company for anyone wanting to work for a professional builder of dreams.

Cons

I really haven't found any yet, and I've been with them for a while. I mean Real Estate as a whole is down, but Toll Brothers is awesome. Perhaps the fact that we are a little behind the 8 ball in terms of being a "green" builder. But for the most , this is a fantastic company for anyone wanting to work for a professional builder of dreams.

None yet.

87 Other Employee Reviews for Toll Brothers (View Most Recent)

Toll Brothers is a great place to work.

Former Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Horsham, PA
    Former Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Horsham, PA

I worked at Toll Brothers

Pros

TBI is a well run company that is currently struggling due to economic parameters. However, the senior management makes every effort to make the company profitable in only ethical ways. Toll has a great reputation for creating a fantastic top quality product, and most people perk up when you tell them you work for Toll.

Cons

As with most large companies, salaries are on the lower side. Because of the size of Toll, there were glas ceilings in place making moving up the corporate ladder sometimes difficult.

The only thing I was disatisfied with at Toll was the level of compensation for the work required. So increasing pay would make the top performers more likely to stay in their employment.

The Best Home Builder in America

Current Employee - Advertising/Marketing/Graphics Coordinator in Horsham, PA
    Current Employee - Advertising/Marketing/Graphics Coordinator in Horsham, PA

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros

Great perks like the guest houses across the country; exceptional management team; solid business model; financial strong and stable company - employees feel confident about the product and the legacy we are all creating together.

Cons

Too much paper work and forms; need to streamline / convert to electronic when possible; Need to streamline the paperwork and all the procedures - seems like the procedures in place benefit the main office staffs rather than the field staff and frankly they are our front line and we need to do everything we can to free them up so they can focus on converting sales and providing first-class service. After all, the field teams are the only ones that deal directly with the customer - NOT The main office staff.

Get out in the field more - spend a weekend or 2 or 3 in a sales office or in the field negotiating contracts with the trades and inspecting quality; seems like sometimes upper management provides advice based on their own past experiences which tend to have been 10 or so years ago or longer. Times have changed...

There are newer employer reviews for Toll Brothers