There are newer employer reviews for Toll Brothers

I enjoyed my time with Toll for 8 years. They did not hold me back from doing what I do best and be creative.

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Haymarket, VA
Former Employee - Sales Manager in Haymarket, VA

I worked at Toll Brothers full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

When working with a Project Manager that was open to allowing you to be creative, supported your ideas it was a great placed to go to work. When I saw the potential for changes that I thought would sell, most Management remained open. I worked there when the lines went out the door and when you waited for the 3 might come in each week, so I experienced both sides of the track.

Cons

The pay scale for Toll Brothers does not match that of the other Builders in the area.

Advice to Management

When I was laid off, I received a letter in the mail. It would be considerably more compassionate and professional to have the respect to speak to them personally. Especially an employee who devoted so much time to the success of the Community they helped start and was there from the beginning.

reviews filtered by

Mediocre

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros

Good corporate training structure, if you are assigned to a good sales manager or two then you will be fine. Otherwise you will be given enough rope to hang yourself due to inexperience.

Cons

Major downsizing due to real estate market, lack of long term opportunities. Construction is totally male-dominated and resistant to sales input and requests unless you have a buddy-buddy relationship with the PMs.

Advice to Management

Foster a better relationship between sales and construction.

A great learning experience without due compensation.

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Berlin, CT
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Berlin, CT

I worked at Toll Brothers

Pros

The company spends a lot on marketing which makes sales easier to manage. They also have a good CRM to follow up with potential buyers.

Cons

They work their employees to the bone! Weekends are a must in sales and taking an occasional Saturday off is highly frowned upon.

Advice to Management

Provide more sales incentives for sales staff & build morale.