Toll Brothers

www.tollbrothers.com

America's OK luxury home builder .

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsComfortable work atmosphere, easy to use contracts, forms, letters, and company interface smooth and easy to use, coworkers were nice and interacted well between all levels of management and the building process.

ConsToo focused on cheesy selling techniques and homebuyer functions that only brought the same people every time, always about the bottom line but the economy was bad and people were taking longer, "go sell something"- really?, switched sales managers between locations too frequently.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou would tell us to sell but then get in the way of closing a deal or would give too much to the potential homebuyer that made us look desperate. As a sales associate I called potentials and kept homebuyers updated on building process, but when I took over contracts and you didn't give any of the commission to me I wondered why I was doing my work at all. You also moved sales managers around the community so frequently it was hard for me to ever learn their methods for sales and instead had to focus on the way they organized files, contracts, etc. It was very frustrating because I felt like the higher ups were never happy with our numbers no matter how well we did.

Okay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Toll Brothers full-time

Pros: Found some enjoyable people. Pretty properties. Cons: Typical company. Lots of red tape. Advice to Senior Management: Good. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The worst company I ever worked for

Property Manager (Former Employee) Malvern, PA

I worked at Toll Brothers full-time for less than a year

Pros: None, run for the hills as fast as possible. Cons: Everything you can imagine nightmare Advice to Senior Management: Fire yourself No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Toll Brothers.

Worked for Toll Brothers? Contribute to the Community!