Toll Brothers
www.tollbrothers.com Horsham, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

a cog in a very large and efficient machine.

Studio Associate II (Current Employee)
Horsham, PA

I have been working at Toll Brothers full-time for less than a year

ProsIn Toll Architecture, the work environment at corporate is very good. They take care of their employees, there is a lot of firm culture, and there is plenty of room to grow to some degree.

They really support young staff to pursue professional registration.

Consyou are essentially pushing out a product that you will never see again. you are also a part of a very long assembly line, just upstream from the TIS facility.

Also, the "third floor" only cares about numbers. There is some new stuff happening, but its slow and regurgitated.

Best of the bunch

I have been working at Toll Brothers full-time

Pros: Good company to work for with dedicated and smart management Cons: Compensation lags a little behind competitors Advice to Senior Management: Hire more people Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Up's and Down's with Toll Brothers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Toll Brothers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: For the most part, the homeowners, office staff and construction… Cons: Upper management doesn't have good people skills and can be much too demanding most of the time. * hours is not enough...10 hours is… Advice to Senior Management: Be kinder and gentler to your quality staff members, regardless of which area they work in. Yes, you CAN always hire new people, but retaining… More

There are newer reviews on Toll Brothers.

Worked for Toll Brothers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toll Brothers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Toll Brothers CEO Douglas C. Yearley, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Toll Brothers employees.