Toll Brothers

Great sales staff

Former Employee - Sales Associate in New Chicago, IN
Former Employee - Sales Associate in New Chicago, IN

I worked at Toll Brothers

Pros

Great support from other sales team members. Beautiful homes, fun atmosphere, great upper-management, nice opportunity to work for some of the best sales people.

Cons

Project Managemers are given too much control over the sales office. I was ripped-off on commission at least once.

Sales staff needs direct and open communication with upper-management.

90 Other Employee Reviews for Toll Brothers (View Most Recent)

Great company.

Former Employee - Project Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Toll Brothers

Pros

Prior to slow down, always busy, lots of networking, amount of work seemed stable at the time (ha!), reputable, excellently organized (internally).

Cons

Extremely intense. NO matter what goal was achieved or, for missed goals, the difficulty in attaining such goal, it was never good enough.

Get more grounded. Put more value into the efforts of workers by really showing care not just a few words in group meeting setting.

Toll Brothers provides the best training for our future Builders

Current Employee - Senior Management in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Management in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros

You are given freedom to perform, there is not a doubt in my mind that this was the best experience I have obtained in my career. All employees are trained extensively in the the Toll method of doing business. I found that each "graduating class" of employees had a sense of belonging similar to that of a Fraternity or sorority, this contributes in my opinion to the success of the organization . Each team member understands the importance of our business model from the get go, time is not wasted on trying to figure out how the system worked.

Cons

Too many family members working there from Senior management, causing rift among remaining staff

Get back to your core strategy, Our project managers were the key to our success keep it that way. Time to start grooming the next generation of senior management current senior level is getting long in the tooth time to let go.

There are newer employer reviews for Toll Brothers