Toll Brothers

There are newer employer reviews for Toll Brothers

Construction Manager

Former Employee - Construction Manager in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Construction Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at Toll Brothers full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company has great people to work with and great benefits.

Cons

The company needs to update there scheduling systems and constantly continue training.

Just a reminder to share the wealth and knowledge with the staff.

90 Other Employee Reviews for Toll Brothers (View Most Recent)

Mortgage Loan Specialist

Former Employee - Mortgage in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Mortgage in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Toll Brothers full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Let me start out by saying this is a review of TBI Mortgage, a subsidiary of Toll Brothers

Autonomy, no one is over you neck seeing what you are doing and monitoring every phone call that you make.

Cons

They completely lie to your face regarding compensation and pay. Multiple people were told they would make over $100k. DO NOT BELIEVE THEM! At best you can make $60k all the while being constantly stressed. They do not give you the resources nor the support to be successful. They will give you a pipeline of 80 loans and then tell reprimanded you for not "speaking with costumers". I have worked at 2 different banks and one broker shop since the new regulation of 2008 and this is the lowest paying company in the industry. You make $100 per loan....let me say that again you will make $100 per loan that you close. If you are lucky you will have 2 team members who can do the same and then you can make $300 dollars. They dangle other bonuses you can earn and give a base salary that a librarian can make and then tell you that you are being properly compensated. This place is a joke I am so glad I left and I hope anyone out there stays clear away. This company lies and you will be stuck in someone else's mess and then get yelled at for not being able to clean it up.

If I was Toll Brothers Senior Management I would scratch the entire mortgage company and place their faith in another reputable bank who can actually deliver. I am sure TBI Mortgage drains their bottom line and is absolutely wasting shareholders money.

Great Job

I have been working at Toll Brothers full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Caring company, great reputaion, excellent working conditions

Cons

really can't think of any..for me..location

carry on!