Toll Brothers

www.tollbrothers.com

Overall Good Company - Short on Compensation and Work / Life Balance

Project Manager (Former Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsOverall great training and great co-workers. Overall it was a great job and I was able to gain experience in many different facets of the industry. I feel the experience and knowledge gained outweighs the negatives.

ConsLong work hours. Little room for growth as the senior managers have been with the company forever and there are just not many senior positions. Monday evening meetings can last until well after 11pm AFTER working all day....complete waste of time and disregard for personal time. Project Managers WITH FAMILIES beware!! Be prepared to work long hours and many weekends at your families expense....no work/life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet introduced to the 21st century. Old technology has been replaced many times and will drastically improve company efficiency and performance. WAY WAY too much paperwork needed. NO MORE MONDAY NIGHT MEETINGS!!!! COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!!

Great Product, Big Management Issues

Project Manager (Former Employee) Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Toll Brothers

Pros: Good exposure to various aspects of residential real estate development. Opportunity to take ownership… Cons: Very poor management at the Regional level. Very little value placed… Advice to Senior Management: Take off the blinders and take a good, hard look at the the senior managers in the company. Some of them are in way… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great sales staff

Sales Associate (Former Employee) New Chicago, IN

I worked at Toll Brothers

Pros: Great support from other sales team members. Beautiful homes, fun atmosphere,… Cons: Project Managemers are given too much control over the sales… Advice to Senior Management: Sales staff needs direct and open communication with upper-management. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Toll Brothers.

Worked for Toll Brothers? Contribute to the Community!