Toll Brothers

www.tollbrothers.com

Great Company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Horsham, PA

ProsGreat experience in learning the commercial real estate market in a large scale environment. People are more than helpful in answering any and all questions you may have.

ConsThey will keep you more than busy. Even though the job can be quite enjoyable you will be asked to do much beyond your job description. Be prepared to work, and work hard. Not a negative!

Advice to Senior ManagementI think management does a great job of running Toll Brothers. They will expose you to a number of experiences just a short time in.

Overall Good Company - Short on Compensation and Work / Life Balance

Project Manager (Former Employee) Raleigh, NC

I worked at Toll Brothers

Pros: Overall great training and great co-workers. Overall it was a great job and I was able to gain… Cons: Long work hours. Little room for growth as the senior managers have been with the company forever and there are just not many senior… Advice to Senior Management: Get introduced to the 21st century. Old technology has been replaced many times and will drastically improve company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Product, Big Management Issues

Project Manager (Former Employee) Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Toll Brothers

Pros: Good exposure to various aspects of residential real estate development. Opportunity to take ownership… Cons: Very poor management at the Regional level. Very little value placed… Advice to Senior Management: Take off the blinders and take a good, hard look at the the senior managers in the company. Some of them are in way… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Toll Brothers.

Worked for Toll Brothers? Contribute to the Community!