There are newer employer reviews for Toll Brothers

If you can sell quality and luxury, this is the company for you!

Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Toll Brothers

Pros

1. From top leadership to peers, these are people of integrity and of high ethical standard: You will feel good about selling these homes because you know that these people will do right by your future homeowners during and after the home buying process.

2. Senior management listens to Sales for market feedback and they take immediate action according to that market condition.

3. Plus Toll Brothers' homes are one of the highest quality homes... as products, these are one of the best products that you can sell in residential construction.

Cons

A lot of paperwork. There are many protocols to follow (I guess for your own protection, but...). And sometimes people tend to do things certain way not knowing why, just because that's the way it has been.

Advice to Management

Love your philosophy of integrity and high ethical standard! And love that I am being heard. Now, if you could just approve new, faster computer (preferably tablet PCs so that we can save papers and time) and faster copiers... hahaha.

reviews filtered by

Okay

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator

I have been working at Toll Brothers full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I can definitely say that their benefits are better than other companies for sure. There are some perks for working there. We can get employee discounts for various things. They have flexible hours, which is a bonus.

Cons

Long hours and untrained HR staff when it comes to dealing with employee issues. Some staff are required to stay extra hours for the Monday night meetings which are unpaid.

Sales Associate - Toll Brothers

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Toll Brothers full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Quality well known company; well respected in the industry. Nice work environment, great Sales Managers to learn from.

Cons

mandatory to work every weekend, safety in model home, long hours, lack of fair compensation.

There are newer employer reviews for Toll Brothers