Tom James Company

www.tomjames.com
There are newer employer reviews for Tom James Company

Incredible Opportunity

I have been working at Tom James Company full-time

Pros

Great support systems, reinforces principles that can apply to all aspects of life, great leadership training, wonderful products to sell, great net-worth building opportunities with stock, 401K and profit sharing.

Cons

Long hours in the beginning, learning how to work with high-level executives can be challenging in the beginning, learning how to set goals and master my emotions.

Continue to invest in IT and upgrading our internet services to better support the salespeople.

82 Other Employee Reviews for Tom James Company (View Most Recent)

Tom James has been a tremendous opportunity to achieve my personal and financial goals.

Current Employee - Professional Clothier in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Professional Clothier in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Tom James Company full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

With Tom James, there are several ways of accumulating stock in our company. Our company is comprised of people who take ownership in the work they do so that everyone can benefit.

Cons

The most rewarding things in life are usually achieved by making sacrifices. Building up a clientele isn't easy, but once you have the right momentum, it makes hitting your goals a little easier.

The best relationship an employer can give you.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Tom James Company full-time (less than an year)

Pros

At some point in any career we will all face struggles, Tom James continuously listens to its employees and does whatever necessary to create the best environment possible for ever individual.

Cons

Like any sales company were only as good as our support systems and suppliers. Dealing with Unions can be a hassle, but is worthwhile to have the best goods.

Making the manufacturing process of our goods move more quickly would allow for more transactions.

There are newer employer reviews for Tom James Company