Tom James Company
www.tomjames.com Franklin, TN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Tom James is an incredible place to build a career!

San Francisco, CA

ProsI have been at Tom James for 6 years and it has been an incredible experience. What attracted me to Tom James was the idea of having my own business with the support of a big company. The clientele that we get to work with are the finest in the city. They are not only extremely successful; they are intelligent, charismatic and keep a great attitude on life. My favorite part is getting to know these wonderful people and then providing them with gorgeous clothing.

ConsThe cons of any sales job is you are your own worst enemy. I have a struggle of taking the pressure off myself. As a company they are good at giving recognition and of course, that always makes me want to do better each time.

The other con is the company can put pressure on you to get into management. However, if you are firm with how you stand, in the end they respect your opinion.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have a wonderful manager-keep up the great work! I feel very confident with Tom James and my career with this company.

A GREAT Place to work and Build a Long Term Career!

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Tom James Company

Pros: It's like building your own business from scratch, with someone else footing the bill. All of the expenses of starting your own business are… Cons: Like any client building business, it is hard work in the beginning. You have to prospect and make phone calls to get started. … Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing.! Tom James is a company that is run on principles and positive attitudes. The Company has been around… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

sales rep

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Tom James Company

Pros: make your own daily schedule; your clients, for the most… Cons: You have to get your own clients by cold-calling, approaching them on the street,… Advice to Senior Management: There should be a higher commission and paid vacation time. If the sales reps… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Tom James Company.

Worked for Tom James Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tom James Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tom James Company CEO Sergio Casalena. All reviews posted anonymously by Tom James Company employees.