Tomax

www.retail.net

Great place!

Technical Analyst (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsGreat people, benefits, atmosphere, and office location. Fairly low stress, managers were generally reasonable about setting goals, deadlines, and expectations.

ConsAs with many technical positions, the "cons" revolve around customer facing issues. When something is broken and needs to be fixed for a customer, life takes a back seat.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer quarterly bonuses for exceptional staff that go above and beyond their normal job duties or titles to assist customers.

Do more, with less, for less

Software Developer (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Tomax

Pros: Customer focus, reasonably good benefits (good 401k). Nice building… Cons: Management is good with customer relations, but not employee relations. It does not have a lot of regard for employees, and does not invest… Advice to Senior Management: Tomax needs to learn to invest in itself and in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Sr. Software Developer

I have been working at Tomax as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Very friendly managers and relaxed work environment Cons: The work ambience is not that great and even the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Tomax.

Worked for Tomax? Contribute to the Community!