Tommy Hilfiger

global.tommy.com
  global.tommy.com
There are newer employer reviews for Tommy Hilfiger

Great company and lucky to have made friends for a lifetime.

Former Employee - Senior Technical Designer in New York, NY
Former Employee - Senior Technical Designer in New York, NY

I worked at Tommy Hilfiger full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent benefits, fantastic products, and professional teamwork on all levels. Very talented group of creative individuals and a nice corporate environment.

Cons

Location of corporate office can be a little challenging to get to, and once there you are a little locked in since not much in the area.

Include all levels of teams when changes are taking place.

197 Other Employee Reviews for Tommy Hilfiger (View Most Recent)

Loved most of it; Kind of miss it sometimes.

Former Employee - Floor Supervisor
    Former Employee - Floor Supervisor

I worked at Tommy Hilfiger part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I really enjoyed working my way up the ladder, and being able to lead my peers. I learned much about the business world, business acumen, and customer focused work in general. I enjoyed my co-workers, superiors and the sense of togetherness there was. Also, dat discount.

Cons

There were some issues that led to a loss of some good employees and some practices that I may not have entirely agreed with. Some company standards were in my opinion, a little over the top.Like any customer oriented work, some guests were much easier to tend to and work with than others.

Good company to work, great pay, hard to balance life and work

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Tommy Hilfiger

Pros

Great pay and benefits.really good discount

Cons

Work schedule is horrible.The company needs to promote within instead of outside of company.Music is horrible and plays the same songs over and over.Corporate needs to get to know their employees and getting their input since we are the ones working everyday.Their needs to be better pay for sales associates and incentives for them instead of losing them to competitors .Corporate also needs to look at payroll we can't make money if we don't have the help there to help the customers and control shrink.

Look into paying the associates more and giving them an incentive to work for.Corporate also needs to look at giving realistic payroll numbers to ensure every customers is getting the proper attention and shrink results would be better and sales would rise if we had payroll.

There are newer employer reviews for Tommy Hilfiger