There are newer employer reviews for Toni & Guy

Not worth it!

Former Employee - Chem Tech  in  Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Chem Tech in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Toni & Guy full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I made a lot of money and it was very easy to get clients in the door. The education was awsome,

Cons

They expect you to work past hours past your shift as a colorist and you cannot leave even 5 min before your shift is over even if you have no clients. You are expected to go to many many meetings and classes on your time off without pay. They take advantage of you at every turn and have no qualms about firing you at a moments notice no matter how long you've been there or how much you have done or made for the company! They will eat you up and spit you out the second you disagree with anything.

Don't treat your employees like children. Yes, 1/2 the staff is directly out of school, but senior staff does not need micro-managing. Lay off.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Toni & Guy (View Most Recent)

I enjoyed being behind the chair making my clients look and feel good about themselves! In return, it makes me happy!

Former Employee - Art Director  in  Bee Caves, TX
    Former Employee - Art Director in Bee Caves, TX

I worked at Toni & Guy

Pros

Education = Advancing your career... Meeting new people and having a relationship with their hair!!!

Cons

I was not taken care of... I was taken advantage of... Toni & Guy lost a great asset... ME!!!

Clients pay high dollar for services so make sure there is hand soap and paper towels in the bathrooms!!!

Super multi-tasking and demanding.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Toni & Guy

Pros

Working for well known salon.

Cons

It's very demanding and tedious.

...no comment.

There are newer employer reviews for Toni & Guy

Worked for Toni & Guy? Contribute to the Community!