There are newer employer reviews for Top Guard Security

The Worst in my life

Current Employee - Security Officer
Current Employee - Security Officer

I have been working at Top Guard Security full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Its good work for dishonest people and if you have a medical emergancey expect to get fired asap

Cons

DISHONEST, Cheates on pay, Guards are slackers, can be fired for no valuble reason!!! did i say dishonest

get a clue and fire the people that screw up not the people that follow the orders of under educated leadership

13 Other Employee Reviews for Top Guard Security (View Most Recent)

Good company

I worked at Top Guard Security

Pros

Good site, friendly management and I never had any issues

Cons

Can get hectic at rimes.

A disappointment

I worked at Top Guard Security

Pros

I worked at their highest paying site on the Va. Peninsula so the money was not bad.

Cons

The company showed at best mild disdain for and at worst out and out in difference to their employees. I went kn 2 overseas military deployments while I worked for them. They showed no interest about me while I was in harms way. In 2012 my father died and I was gone from work for a week and somehow they either didn't know or care. Later that same year my supervisor tried to have me fired for no good reason and even after it was determined that I did nothing wrong and could come back to work they kept the supervisor there too.

Stop showing favoritism to certain workers and being condescending and indifferent to the majority of your people unless they make a mistake. Then your real concerned about them long enough to fire them anyway. Thanx for very little.

There are newer employer reviews for Top Guard Security